Sunday 7 April 2024

Of a fine style

 When I was a teen, we lived in a wooden house in Helsinki, and we had a not-so-tidy garden and a black miniature poodle. When the poodle was a little bit older, I trained agility with it, so we had some self-made dogs' agility competition's type obstacles in the garden. The dog was sporty and I had a view of fine skills. So the style of the dog going through agility poles or jumping over a hurdle was quite magnifient. That was maybe because I understoid about learning skills and talents, so I let tge dog do freely, in ever varying ways. And like adviced, I kept the sessilns short, stopping them at once if the dog was turning toward bored. For example if the waving between poles at some time seemed to get even, I thought the dog had list interest, so I just threw it a ball and went to other actions in the garden or for a walk or something of the kind. Lukewise a dog ought never hurt itself in any way, since such ways of doing are not good for spirts. The nature being varued around and me liking watching beauty of both the nature and of tge pet, thinking them superbly wise in their nature and talented, each in their own way, surely must have helped in some skills, and brought the whole varying beauty, but kind of place by place and not evenly. 








* * *

As an adult I had mainly in Savonlinna a white Japanese spitz and an apricot colour miniature poodle. I taught them for circus, but after a little bit over a half a year the training somehow got stopped and did not continue. Thr training diary in Finnish is at lukevatkoirat.blogspot.com .



The first picture is from Savonlinna. The second picture is from Espoo, taken two days before my poodle got killed, but I do not have on this mobile phone the pictures from Savonlinna. 



My free book https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/01/book-wonderful-miracle-like-beings.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My new book "Magnifient Views : and nice to live in"

 See  https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/04/magnifient-views.html   You can also find it at www.Amazon.com .